To begin adding channels to your Roku device, press the home button on your remote.
- Use the arrow buttons to scroll down the menu to streaming channels. This is the Roku channel store. Now press OK.
- From here, you can browse for channels by category, as well as by genre. You can also select Search channels to search for channels by name.
- Enter the name of the channel you want to add in the search bar channels that match what you entered will appear on the right.
- Navigate so the channel you wish to add is highlighted, and press OK, you’ll be taken to the Add channel option. Press OK again to add the channel.
- If you created a pin number when you set up your account you may be asked to enter it.
- When the channel is finished being added to your device, press OK, and you’ll see the options for your new channel.
- Now that the channel is added, you can select go to channel or press the home button to return to your home screen where you will find your new channel at the bottom of your channel grid.
- You can reposition the channel from here by highlighting it and pressing the star button
Check Also – How to Roku remote pairing and Troubleshooting?
with certain Roku devices. You can also add channels using voice commands. If your Roku remote has a microphone button, you can press and hold it, then say lunch, and the name of the channel you wish to add like this launch ESPN.
If the channel you specified isn’t already in your channel list, you’ll see this message asking if you want to install it. Select Install and you’ll be taken directly to the ad channel option. It’s as easy as that. If you need any further help, please visit support.roku.com.