Steps to connect the Roku with different devices
If you want to connect Roku with different devices then you may follow the below-stated steps:
- Visit my account on roku.com/link and read the quick start guide provides by Roku carefully.
- To download the new application click on continue along with the unique link code appearing on the device’s screen.
- You must remember this code ad visit roku.com/link on your device.
- Here you need to enter the activation code and then log in to your Roku account.
- For successful payment choose one of the specified payment methods.
- After successful payment, your Roku will be connected with one more device.
If you want to add more devices then repeat the above-stated steps every time.
How to link your Roku device or player with your TV set?
- Open the web browser and visit Roku.com/link to start the process.
- Now use HDMI cable to connect your Roku device and TV set.
- Turn both the devices on.
- After turning on, you will see the Roku code on your TV screen.
- To continue the process you need to login to your Roku account. If you don’t have any Roku account then you can create one.
- After login, the system will ask you to enter the Roku activation code.
- After entering code click on submit option.
- Congratulation, your Roku device is now connected with your TV and you can stream your favorite channels on Roku.
Advantages of using Roku Streaming TV
There are many benefits of using Roku Streaming TV:
- No need to sign in again and again
The TV Everywhere Single-On is a very unique feature available in Roku TV which allows the users to sign in for up to 30 channels in one go. The users don’t need to sign in again and again for different channels.
Roku provides 3000 plus channels for their users which offers them movies and TV shows without any extra charges. These channels are limited as per pack chosen by the users.
Roku provides a smart and quick guide with streaming channels. The users can list their favorite streaming content or channels which help them to quickly play them without struggling for finding them.
Voice control is one of the amazing feature provided by the Roku which allow users to search and launch applications just by speaking in voice control remotes. Thee devices which does not come with voice control remotes can be controlled with mobile phones respectively.
Roku offers many ways to start TV like voice control remote, launch streaming channels or open channels for quick and fast access.
- Private Listening for Roku TVs
Roku devices always come with a headphone jack so that the users can listen to the Roku streaming in private mode.
- Wireless speakers for Roku TV
Users can use wireless speakers with the Roku Tv for better sound. They can also convert their rooms in the personal home theatre. The users can also use Roku wireless speakers for the best sound experience.